PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Welcome to the PS3 Fifa Super League

If you wish to sign up, please use you PSN ID as your foum name.

Thank you and good luck
PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Welcome to the PS3 Fifa Super League

If you wish to sign up, please use you PSN ID as your foum name.

Thank you and good luck
PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All games played are ranked, but the difference is you get to choose which team you want to use!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SUPER LEAGUES !!
PLAY EVERYBODY ONCE DEADLINE 4TH DECEMBER!!
CHAMPIONSHIP CUP ROUND 1 DEADLINE 8TH NOVEMBER !

ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD

Go down 
+4
cguzman10
iowadr
yayo338306
rally2001
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rally2001

rally2001

ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Empty
PostSubject: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Please post here to arrange games with your opponents. You can also contact your opponents by sending them a PRIVATE MESSAGE on the site and by sending them a message on their PSN's.
Back to top Go down
yayo338306

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:42 am

Green_ape and iowadr, I've sent requests for you two so we can play our games. Let me know when's best for you. I'm in Central Time.
Back to top Go down
iowadr

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm

I am also in central time
Back to top Go down
yayo338306

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:00 pm

well then as soon as you accept my request we can get our game played.
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:22 pm

I've friend requested everyone in the league and notified them that the leagues started. If anyones got any problems please send me a private message. Thanks
Back to top Go down
cguzman10

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Green_ape when can you play just tell me im free most of the time this holiday
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 am

Has he replied to your friends request mate?
Back to top Go down
vipermansa

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:35 am

iowadr, sent u a friend request days ago man

ivantena and iowa I'll be on today after 3:30 cst
Back to top Go down
cguzman10

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:05 pm

rally2001 wrote:
Has he replied to your friends request mate?
no he hasnt neither has iowadr

I'll email these two members. I apologise for any inconvenience this is causing because I only want members who want to play. Any members who fail to be active will be removed from the league.
Back to top Go down
Green_Apes

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:45 am

Hey sorry I've just been a little busier lately than anticipated. I'm ready to play my games now!
I've accepted yayo's friend invite. Havent received any others.

rally, everywhere you've put my name wrong, so that might be a reason I haven't accepted any requests.

My psn is Green_Apes (with the s at the end). Hope that can get updated!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Green_Apes wrote:
Hey sorry I've just been a little busier lately than anticipated. I'm ready to play my games now!
I've accepted yayo's friend invite. Havent received any others.

rally, everywhere you've put my name wrong, so that might be a reason I haven't accepted any requests.

My psn is Green_Apes (with the s at the end). Hope that can get updated!

Cheers

Sound mate. I've changed it now on the league tables and fixtures. Thanks for letting me know mate Smile
Back to top Go down
vipermansa

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:24 pm

iowadr now accepts my firend request but ignores my two messages when I see him on yesterday!!
Back to top Go down
Tjay-

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:55 am

NENUCOUS when can u play, i've desperately tried to contact you numerous ways and never seeing you online? deadline is asap so when can we play??

Rally if he doesnt reply, what happens to this fixture?
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:44 am

Tjay- wrote:
NENUCOUS when can u play, i've desperately tried to contact you numerous ways and never seeing you online? deadline is asap so when can we play??

I will award you a default win. I know its not always the best way do it because we are here to take part in the league. If he's not replied to my message but the 1st Jan then i will remove him and remove him from the league.

Sorry for the inconvience Smile
Back to top Go down
Tjay-

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:02 am

rally2001 wrote:
Tjay- wrote:

I will award you a default win. I know its not always the best way do it because we are here to take part in the league. If he's not replied to my message but the 1st Jan then i will remove him and remove him from the league.

Sorry for the inconvience Smile

Thanks man Smile I've just realized my next 3 fixtures all havent played a single match LOL, i hope there not also inactive
Back to top Go down
yayo338306

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:48 am

Nenucous, let me know when you can play. I've messaged you on the ps3 this morning but got no response from you. Let me know when's best for you so we can get it played.
Back to top Go down
Tjay-

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Savoura you havent accepted my friend request on PSN yet, do u still play or what? im ready whenever you want for a match, please message me on PSN
Back to top Go down
yayo338306

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Tjay- wrote:
Savoura you havent accepted my friend request on PSN yet, do u still play or what? im ready whenever you want for a match, please message me on PSN

I've also sent a friend request to savoora but he hasn't accepted it since last week.
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:52 am

savoora is now the only member not to play any games. I know its a busy time of the year lads so be a little patient. I am looking for new members who will be active.
Back to top Go down
cguzman10

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:18 am

yayo338306 wrote:
Tjay- wrote:

I've also sent a friend request to savoora but he hasn't accepted it since last week.
same here and i need to play my match
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:23 pm

SAVOORA and DEJILINHO are being removed from the leagues due to inactivity. Its not fair on you guys who want to play and take part
Back to top Go down
ivantena

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:07 pm

is green_apes Green-Apes psn? cause he hasnt responded, and chapito doesnt respond to my pms neither... chapito when can you play?
Back to top Go down
vipermansa

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:33 am

can we have the schedule updated with who still is who and which owners are out????

Back to top Go down
ivantena

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:03 pm

this guy green-apes never replies i have send him like 5 pms and not even a "no"
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:58 pm

I have removed SAVOORA and DEIJINHIO from the league.

Please tell me who else is ignoring your requests?

Sorry but i've been busy with work and I still can't get onto my ps3 to chase people Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD   ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARRANGE GAMES IN THIS THREAD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next