PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Welcome to the PS3 Fifa Super League

If you wish to sign up, please use you PSN ID as your foum name.

Thank you and good luck
PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Welcome to the PS3 Fifa Super League

If you wish to sign up, please use you PSN ID as your foum name.

Thank you and good luck
PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All games played are ranked, but the difference is you get to choose which team you want to use!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SUPER LEAGUES !!
PLAY EVERYBODY ONCE DEADLINE 4TH DECEMBER!!
CHAMPIONSHIP CUP ROUND 1 DEADLINE 8TH NOVEMBER !

YOUR IDEAS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rally2001

rally2001

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Please post in the section ideas you have that could improve the way things are ran on the site. Don't be shy Wink
Back to top Go down
couhalllan

couhalllan

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Live lap dancers on a video link!
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:38 am

couhalllan wrote:
Live lap dancers on a video link!

Haha I prefer being at an actual lapdancers!!
Back to top Go down
Nick_94

Nick_94

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 am

but that costs rally Wink ... how about you go and video it for all of us :L
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:34 am

Nick_94 wrote:
but that costs rally Wink ... how about you go and video it for all of us :L

Not been for twelve months but to be honest I hate having to pay haha it's can be very expensive if you not careful!!lol
Back to top Go down
Doofy01

Doofy01

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:17 am

I have an idea for the league.

To stop things getting boring and everyone choosing Chelsea and Real Madrid you could set the star limit for each game week.
For example, Week one 5 star teams. Week two 4 1/2 star teams and week 3 4 star teams. ( you go to 3 star in week 4 if you want?) No lower than that i reckon. Then just keep rotating that sequence. It will keep things interesting and show who can play the best football. Instead of seeing who gets the strongest fastest team first!!
Plus this way we all get to use diff teams and get a more varied gaming experience.

What do you reckon chaps???
Back to top Go down
couhalllan

couhalllan

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:55 am

Doofy01 wrote:
I have an idea for the league.

To stop things getting boring and everyone choosing Chelsea and Real Madrid you could set the star limit for each game week.
For example, Week one 5 star teams. Week two 4 1/2 star teams and week 3 4 star teams. ( you go to 3 star in week 4 if you want?) No lower than that i reckon. Then just keep rotating that sequence. It will keep things interesting and show who can play the best football. Instead of seeing who gets the strongest fastest team first!!
Plus this way we all get to use diff teams and get a more varied gaming experience.

What do you reckon chaps???

Got to say I like that idea.It would deffo make it more interesting , Can we use International teams as well as club teams?
Back to top Go down
Doofy01

Doofy01

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:24 am

I prefer using club teams personally but i wouldn't mind if one of the game weeks in the sequence was an international?
Back to top Go down
aceflush1

aceflush1

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 am

what i was just thinking there was since were playing 30 games in total we could brake then into catagories like for eg. we set 5weeks for 5star club teams!! 5weeks for 4.5 club teams!! 5weeks for 4star teams!! and maybe do the same thing in reverse so each person gets to be at home for each catagory!! just an idea anyway
Back to top Go down
Nick_94

Nick_94

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:22 am

aceflush1 wrote:
what i was just thinking there was since were playing 30 games in total we could brake then into catagories like for eg. we set 5weeks for 5star club teams!! 5weeks for 4.5 club teams!! 5weeks for 4star teams!! and maybe do the same thing in reverse so each person gets to be at home for each catagory!! just an idea anyway

this is a great idea but were only playing eachother once so eveyr week set a theme i reckon
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:19 am

Ok so we could say the first five fixtures you play are with 5 STAR teams, then the next five game 4.5 STAR TEAMS and then your last five game with 4 STAR TEAMS.

We need someone who can monitor this tho to make sure lads stick to it.
Back to top Go down
aceflush1

aceflush1

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 am

Nick_94 wrote:
aceflush1 wrote:

this is a great idea but were only playing eachother once so eveyr week set a theme i reckon

i taught were playing eachother twice during the season so each player gets to be home team and have 1st pick?
Back to top Go down
aceflush1

aceflush1

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 am

rally2001 wrote:
Ok so we could say the first five fixtures you play are with 5 STAR teams, then the next five game 4.5 STAR TEAMS and then your last five game with 4 STAR TEAMS.

We need someone who can monitor this tho to make sure lads stick to it.

il monitor it if u want and you and nick can aswell shouldnt be to hard between the 3 of us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick_94

Nick_94

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 am

RIGHT WEVE SPOKEN ABOUT THIS AND DESCION IS THIS IDEA WILL COME INTO PLAY NEXT SEASON AS THIS IS OUR FIRST TEST THIS SEASON SO STICKING TO PLAY 12 GAMES BY DECEMBER 4TH AND PLAY WITH ANY SIDES ....YOU MAY GO THE SAME TEAM AS YOUR OPPONENT ALSO IF YOU LIKE ITS YOUR CHOICE Smile
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 am

You mean 13 games mate. We have 14 members so that's 13 games Razz
Back to top Go down
Doofy01

Doofy01

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:36 am

Hi guys

Please forgive me if i have missed something here but....

Now that i have played a few games i am not quite sure who i have played and who i need to play. I know some results are on the main page but if i click on that section it doesn't give me a sub folder to look at. As i said i apologise if i have missed something obvious but it would be quite helpful if the fixture list was replicated and just updated as and when the games have been played. Or just update the fixture list as it is now but with the scores on. I have so many ps3 friends and to be honest I have no idea who is in this league and who I still have to play. I don't want t get too far behind with my games. I started fine but I have been on holiday so i have fallen a little behind.

I appreciate this may add to the work load that you guys have on to keep the league updated so you could always give people the opportunity to go into the fixture list and add the scores themselves??

Anyway let me know what you think.

Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:01 am

Alright mate. Thanks for posting your problem. When I get home I will create a section and have threads with fixtures and lads can post there results in that section. I understand members will lose track of who they are playing or need to play.

Again mate thanks for bring your problem to my attention
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:14 am

Right lads I spent an hour last night making threads for all fixtures. In each thread you will find who you need to play and you will also have to post your results there too.

Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 am

Right I've been thinking about what to do next season with regards to the layout for the league. I was thinking of having two leagues of 8, super league 1 & 2. Again you'll only have to play your opponent once, so thats only 7 games. The winner of each league will win become the league shield champions!

When i post the fixtures i will state that you what rating side you have to use. This gives it some variation which teams you use each game. I may even think about having different leagues has a theme for that fixture. For example I'll say you have to use teams from The Russian League one fixture and Brazilian team the next, what do you think????

Once all the league games have been played the top four from Super League 1 & 2 will go into a play off system. The 8 teams will then go to battle and fight it out to get to the SUPER LEAGUE GRAND FINAL.

What are your views guys????
Back to top Go down
couhalllan

couhalllan

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:49 am

rally2001 wrote:
Right I've been thinking about what to do next season with regards to the layout for the league. I was thinking of having two leagues of 8, super league 1 & 2. Again you'll only have to play your opponent once, so thats only 7 games. The winner of each league will win become the league shield champions!

When i post the fixtures i will state that you what rating side you have to use. This gives it some variation which teams you use each game. I may even think about having different leagues has a theme for that fixture. For example I'll say you have to use teams from The Russian League one fixture and Brazilian team the next, what do you think????

Once all the league games have been played the top four from Super League 1 & 2 will go into a play off system. The 8 teams will then go to battle and fight it out to get to the SUPER LEAGUE GRAND FINAL.

What are your views guys????

not sure about the different leagues idea but the two of 8 is a great idea as the games get done faster, I really like that idea.
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:44 am

The reason behind the different leagues idea was because someone posted their concern that games would become boring with lads just using Barca Chelsea Real Madrid etc. Personally I dont mind what teams members use because at the end of the day it's your stats and some members are bothered by them.

I appreciate the feedback I get back because I want to keep these leagues interesting.
Back to top Go down
Doofy01

Doofy01

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 pm

I like the idea of using diff leagues mate, it mixes things up. At the end of the day, what are the stats anyway?!! If you want amazing stats then just sit in the lobbies and wait for people with rubbish levels and play them. It surely makes you a better player if you can win with rubbish teams too! It's easier to win when you have Ronaldo and Drogba etc. But try using Perth glory!! Even God himself (Fowler) Can't help!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YOUR IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAS   YOUR IDEAS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR IDEAS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE :: NEWS ZONE :: YOUR IDEAS-
Jump to: