PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Welcome to the PS3 Fifa Super League

If you wish to sign up, please use you PSN ID as your foum name.

Thank you and good luck
PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Welcome to the PS3 Fifa Super League

If you wish to sign up, please use you PSN ID as your foum name.

Thank you and good luck
PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All games played are ranked, but the difference is you get to choose which team you want to use!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SUPER LEAGUES !!
PLAY EVERYBODY ONCE DEADLINE 4TH DECEMBER!!
CHAMPIONSHIP CUP ROUND 1 DEADLINE 8TH NOVEMBER !

Welcome from the Admin team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rally2001

rally2001

Welcome from the Admin team Empty
PostSubject: Welcome from the Admin team   Welcome from the Admin team Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:54 am

Most you will know ive ran a couple of leagues before and some have been succesful and some have crash and burned Laughing

Im keeping it simple now for the lads who want to play. The new league will consist of 16 members and im hoping we can have the league starting next weekend (Saturday 30th October). I have added a little play-off system for the end of the season. I don't know how many of you are familiar with the 'Rugby League Super League', this is the system they use to be crowned Super League Champions.

We will have the league champions and we will have a play-off for the top 8 in the league to be crowned Grand Final Champions. Just have a look in the play-off cup section to see how the play-offs work.

Any questions please contact me, nick_94 and aceflush1

Main thing is guys is to enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down

Welcome from the Admin team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE :: NEWS ZONE :: LEAGUE NEWS-
Jump to: