PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Welcome to the PS3 Fifa Super League

If you wish to sign up, please use you PSN ID as your foum name.

Thank you and good luck
PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Welcome to the PS3 Fifa Super League

If you wish to sign up, please use you PSN ID as your foum name.

Thank you and good luck
PS3 FIFA SUPER LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All games played are ranked, but the difference is you get to choose which team you want to use!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SUPER LEAGUES !!
PLAY EVERYBODY ONCE DEADLINE 4TH DECEMBER!!
CHAMPIONSHIP CUP ROUND 1 DEADLINE 8TH NOVEMBER !

Go down 
+12
chapito14
cguzman10
Green_Apes
iowadr
juanpisgara
yayo338306
Zurdo1109
ivantena
vipermansa
bigyido
Tjay-
rally2001
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rally2001

rally2001

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UPS FOR SEASON II   SIGN UPS FOR SEASON II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Wilson91 wrote:
Thats cool man, but hold on to your points, i'm sure you will get online at spome stage and i can take them off you legally then Razz. Seriously though, if by the end of the league you cant make it online maybe do that to all the players you couldnt play but hope can get an actual match

EDIT: Oh, just saw the table too... I understand u gave me 3 points, which would be the win I have, but why does it say i lost a match?

Sorry mate i just missed your message. I'll reverse the other result Smile

bigbenwxm wrote:
hello just joined the site i know its a bit late but is there any spaces to join league

psn bigbenwxm / uk

Hello and welcome. Yeah it is late but you can have my place because i still cant get online. The new 3.55 update messed my system up. I'll let you take my place if you want it? All i ask is you play games and if anyone is ignoring your requests to play just let me know and i'll deal it with. Please contact all the members in the leagues and arrange suitable times to play your opponent.
Back to top Go down
rally2001

rally2001

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UPS FOR SEASON II   SIGN UPS FOR SEASON II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:25 am

Hey guys. I've merged the site with BigYido's FIFA Football World. I've posted a thread in the news section and I've put up a big poster on the home page Smile
Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2